- Have a plan and take the time to jot down ideas that fit your lifestyle
- Split your fitness minutes; they ADD UP
- If it is hot and humid where you live, exercise early in the morning
- Do your workout in a pool
- Squeeze in 15 minute increments of resistance training
- Choose compound moves so you work multiple muscle groups all at once
- Walk, walk hills, walk forward, backward, heel-to-toe and work on your balance
- Add a class, if you need to be kept on track and accountable
- Do not underestimate the benefits of walking to the store and carrying your bags home
The nice weather is here. During that time many folks start skipping their workouts to enjoy the weather. There is an inner fight between "Should I exercise" and "oh, I should enjoy this sooooo short summer."
Thanks for visiting my blog.